Integrity Advisor Solutions, Inc.
In connection with providing clients with investment products, financial advice, or other services, Integrity Advisor Solutions obtains non-public personal information about clients including:
- Information from Client via applications, forms and documents;
- Information about Client transactions with Adviser or others and,
- Information from third-parties.
Integrity Advisor Solutions will not disclose information regarding Client or Client’s account except under the following circumstances:
- To Client’s Representative or manager;
- To establish or maintain an account with an unaffiliated third party, a clearing broker providing services to Client, and/or the broker/dealer firm with which Integrity Advisor Solutions is separately registered;
- To third party agencies assisting in the implementation of Client’s Plan, upon Client approval;
- To government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law.
Only those individuals who need it to perform their jobs are authorized to have access to confidential client information. Adviser maintains physical, electronic, and procedural security measures that comply with applicable state and federal regulations to safeguard confidential Client information.
Additional privacy information.
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include: Social Security number and income, account balances and payment history, credit history and translation or loss history.
All financial companies need to share personal information to run their everyday business, such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus, to offer our products, and services to you, for joint marketing with other financial companies, information about your transactions, experiences, and creditworthiness* for our affiliates’ everyday business purposes, and for non-affiliates to market to you*.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
- State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
To limit our sharing, call 877-677-2265 and our menu will prompt you through your choice(s) or visit us online at www.integritybankandtrust.com/privacypreferences
Please note: If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we may continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Affiliates: Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Our affiliates include companies with the Integrity name.
Non-affiliates: Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Non-affiliates we share with can include financial service providers, such as direct marketing companies.
Joint marketing: A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. Our joint marketing partners include credit card companies, investment advisors and other financial services companies.